SHOP THE RUNWAY
The garment you are choosing is a pre order, which means that it will be produced by the Brand and, as soon as it is ready, it will be sent home to you.
Ordering now you will pay the 30% as deposit. A week before shipping, an email will be sent to you for paying the remaining 70%.
In case of return, the 30% will be retained by Cicless, since the deposit is set to guarantee the interests of the seller.
View for the shipping date in the specific shipping and return section.